April 9, 2012 through April 15, 2012
Great leaders understand the issues and lead by example, not just words:
“We in Japan learned during the bubble economy that businesses who pursue money first fail. The business world has lost sight of this basic tenet of business ethics”
Japan Airlines’ CEO slashes his pay below the pay of pilots. CNN’s Kyung Lah reports
Here is a list of what I believe are keys to great leadership:
- Engagement/Initiative: In daily tasks.
- Performance: Leading by Example & Consistency.
- Decision Making: Prioritize, Be Decisive, and Follow through.
- Communication: Concise and Thorough.
- Accountability: Of your workers actions and your own.